Feature Card Small
- Apply to TWU by March 1 (Priority Application Deadline)
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA – US students only) by March 1.
- Apply for outside scholarships in your area, online, and through your high school.
November – March 15
- Submit interim transcripts to the admissions office by March 1 (Priority Application Deadline)
- Apply for TWU scholarships and aid by March 15 (Priority Scholarship Deadline)
- TWU’s Financial Aid Office may email you an estimated award letter that indicates your eligibility for TWU need-based aid.
- Recipients of the Leadership Entrance Scholarship notified
- Recipients of Endowments (donor-funded awards) notified
- Enrolment Deposit due
- Housing Deposit due
- Apply for student loans
- First payment of the fall semester due (view payment dates and methods)