- Baccalaureate Degree in
- Nursing OR
- Psychiatric Nursing OR
- Other discipline plus a Nursing Diploma (Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse)
- GPA of 3.0 (B) in the final two years of the undergraduate program
- GPA requirement may be waived in exceptional circumstances e.g. mature student with additional experience/education.
- Statistical knowledge at the level of a basic undergraduate statistics course.
- Otherwise, an undergraduate introductory statistics course is required as a pre-requisite for NURS 540.
- Practicing registration with provincial/state regulatory body.
- For English Language Learning (ELL) applicants, a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 105 or minimum IELTS of 7.5 on all bands or Duolingo English test score of 125 or higher.
Begin your online application at www.twu.ca/apply. The application process includes submission of the online application form, two reference letters (one professional, one academic), all post-secondary official transcripts, IELTS or TOEFL score (for ELL), and a personal statement describing reasons for applying to the MSN Program.
Applicants with a degree from a non-North American university may be asked to complete a degree equivalency assessment (see international applicants page for details).
MSN is a competitive program. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, to ensure availability.
|Intakes||Access options||application Deadlines|
|Spring Admission (January Start)||Full online program||October 1|
|Summer Admission (May start)||Blended learning program||February 1|