Take your business and career to global success with TWU’s MBA in International Business.
We equip adaptive and innovative leaders in starting and scaling their businesses in the fast-changing global business landscape. With classmates from different parts of the world, the program engages you with international business players and expands your global network.
The international business curriculum develops a broad range of managerial and business skills with a global perspective. You will learn to manage a global value chain, lead a cross-cultural team, and identify global business opportunities.
Multinational-oriented courses, such as global organization management, global economic competitiveness, international accounting and finance, and international business law equip you with the expertise and confidence to succeed in the global market.
The MBA in International Business is offered in a unique format that can be completed within 18 months:
- Each student will receive a personalized study plan on entering the program. Students usually take three courses every semester.
- Courses are offered in two formats:
- Weekend format: courses are taught on Thursday evening, all day Friday, and Saturday for two weekends in a row with pre-course work and post-course assignments. This is the most prevalent teaching format. Working professionals can take this format to complete their MBAs without disrupting their careers.
- One-week format: courses are taught over a four-day or five-day period (i.e., Monday to Thursday or Monday to Friday) with pre-course and post-course assignments. This format allows the program to be very flexible so that students may begin the program in almost any month of the year.
- Students with a recent North American business degree may also accelerate their progress. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.