We want to provide the best business education for our students. That's why we've gathered an external group of business, academic and community leaders known as the Leadership Advisory Council (LAC). The LAC serves the School of Business by supporting the Dean and the endeavors of the School, building public awareness, and making recommendations for improvement.
Thank you to all our members
- Mr. Jim Bradshaw, formerly CEO of Taiga Works
- Mr. Fred Fleming, Co-owner & Director of Ritchie-Smith Feeds Inc.
- Mr. Tim Hilton, Accurpress
- Mr. Kevin Hussey, Aquilini Investment Group
- Mr. Larry Nelson, formerly of Baptist Housing
- Mr. Don Pasiuk, Retired Businessman
- Ms. Allison Straghan, Code Electric Products Ltd.
- Mr. Bruce Friesen, President of BWF Holdings, Ltd.