Feature Card Small
If your situation is urgent:
- Find a safe place – if you are in danger call 9-1-1
- Go to the nearest hospital
- Call: BC Crisis Line 1-800-784-2433
If your situation is less urgent:
- Talk with someone you trust such as a friend, a family member, a mentor, or a counsellor.
- Consider disclosing or reporting the incident to the university. It is up to you whether you choose to do this. A contact person is available to help you with either a disclosure (to receive support without initiating an investigation) or a report that will initiate an investigation.
- With someone you trust, familiarize yourself with the options for recourse and support that are available to you, both on and off campus. A contact person can be that person.