As you approach the end of the spring semester, we are here for you, and are developing resources to help you stay connected to God and to each other during this season of social distancing.
You were made for connection. Whether you're looking for a summer job, a digital space to connect with other students, or a home-cooked meal, we've got you covered.
Support for TWU Richmond Students
Tending to your mind, heart, and body can be challenging at the best of times. We see you, we believe in you, and we want to help you be your best self.
In the midst of physical distancing, God may seem distant, too, but it is our firm belief that God is ever-present in times of trouble. Gain encouragement for the journey through the resources below.
- TWU Chapel Podcast with Rev. James Ellis III
- InfluenceHer with Jada Edwards
- This Cultural Moment with John Mark Comer and Mark Sayers
- Revive Our Hearts with Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- The Bible Project with Timothy Mackie and Jonathan Collins
- My Utmost for His Highest
- Today in the Word
- Jesus Calling
- 52 Cups of Coffee
- Our Daily Bread
- Vance Havner
- Open the Bible: Walk through the Bible in 50 interactive online sessions.
- Practicing the Way: Learn how to integrate spiritual disciplines (practices) into your life.
- Jude 3 Project: Build confidence in your Christian beliefs.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries: Christian resources for women.
- The Urban Alternative: Christian resources for men.