Buy Tickets Online
PLEASE NOTE: All purchases non-refundable / non-transferable.
Where To Find Us
Our box office is in the lobby of the theatre, Freedom Hall, in the RNT building at Trinity Western University (once you're on campus, follow the red SAMC Theatre signs). See below for parking info.
How To Buy Tickets
- Online: Buy tickets at your convenience through brownpapertickets.com. Note: online sales close 12 hours prior to each performance. For day-of tickets, phone or buy at the door.
- In Person: Pay by cash, cheque, debit, Visa, or MasterCard.
Hours: The box office is open during the times listed below, between Jan 15 - Mar 2, 2018 and Mar 5 - 23, 2018.
- Monday 12:30-1:30pm
- Tuesday 12:30-1:30pm
- Wednesday 12:30-1:30pm
- Thursday 12:30-1:30pm
- Friday 11:30am-12:30pm
Pay By Phone: 604-513-2188
If you reach our voice mail, please be aware that response may take up to three days, depending upon your requested performance.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Campus parking is permit or paid, 24/7. Purchase from the kiosk in the RNT parking lot.
Picking Up Tickets
You may pick up tickets during box office hours, or at the door. We advise that you arrive at least 30 minutes before curtain, with your credit card and ID available.
For parties of 10 or more, evening performances only. For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include a phone number).
Sold Out Performances
SAMC Theatre shows frequently sell out, so it’s best to book ahead! Please contact us if tickets are not available online – a limited number of tickets may still be available.
If a show is sold out, and you would like to be on a waiting list, please call or email us. WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU. The waiting list is conditional upon "no-shows," which cannot be determined until 10 minutes before curtain. If you are on the waiting list, you must show up and confirm with the box office. We cannot guarantee admission.
Season Ticket Holders have reserved seats; all other seats are general admission. Theatre opens approximately 20 minutes before curtain.
Latecomers are not admitted until intermission. Please allow enough time for parking and picking up tickets.
- In consideration of actors and other patrons, infants and children under 5 will not be admitted.
- Student rates also apply to seniors (65+).
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before curtain.
- Please mention any special needs when calling to buy tickets.
- If you have not claimed your tickets by 10 minutes to curtain and the performance is sold out, they may be released for sale to patrons who are waiting.