Feature Card Small
Flexible and Individualized Online Learning
- Choose an MSN intake that fits your life: either 100% online or blended learning.
- Take electives that suit your career goals: nursing education, nursing leadership, advanced nursing practice, or directed studies in spirituality, global health nursing, and nursing history.
- For your Capstone, choose a THESIS on a topic of interest OR a NON-THESIS, cohort-based Knowledge Translation (KT) project that is relevant to your clinical practice.
Thriving Learning Community
- Be part of a thriving, supportive, collaborative, and global learning community.
- Mentorships with renowned professors and practice leaders who make time for you one-on-one.
- Benefit from the optional 1-week health policy residency, while staying at TWU’s Laurentian Leadership Centre, blocks from Capitol Hill in Ottawa.
- Engage in the ethos of a Christian liberal arts university, with conversations about spiritual–intellectual integration relevant to the profession of nursing.
Build a Better Future Together
- Become a nursing health-care leader, nurse educator, or advanced practice nurse who influences change in health care.
- Contribute to health equity and social justice as a global citizen addressing humanity’s most pressing needs.